We are always looking for bright, talented people to join our team.
Please print off our application from the link below and submit it with your resume to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in joining the GAPS FS team.
Custom Applicators Wanted
GAPS FS is a private, independent agricultural retailer providing full service seed, crop protection, fertilizer and custom application services to growers in a 16-county mid-Michigan area. We are a proactive, hardworking but fun group of people. Our culture is defined by our values which are Innovation, Integrity and Team Work. No job is too small, and no one is too important to do any job. Our customers are the growers and producers of America that put food on our tables and we, as a small business, are proud to be part of this industry.
As a Custom Applicator you will be responsible for the application of crop nutrients and crop protection products for our growers. Self-propelled sprayer experience is ideal, but extensive experience running farm equipment will be considered, as well.
· Professional custom application of crop nutrients and protection products
· Maintain required licenses, physicals, etc. necessary to perform job requirements
· Submit required application paperwork timely and accurately
· Assist with the loading and transportation of products to and from application locations
· Reading of field maps and global positioning devices
· Performing daily inspection of equipment and minor repairs as needed.
· Assist with plant operations and maintenance as needed, assist shop as needed
· Participate in safety and job-related training programs provided by the company
· Follow company policies and procedures regarding safety and conduct
· Create a positive, professional image to customers and community
· Accept and carry out other assigned duties given by location manager
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
Safety minded, with the ability to work well independently, and work extended hours during busy season. A clean driving record and driver's license is a MUST. Must have or the ability to obtain a CDL with proper endorsements and commercial pesticide applicators license from the Department of Agriculture. Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug test as per F.M.C.S. regulations.
The right individual looking to prove themselves will find opportunity within the company. A good candidate with a strong work ethic can make a competitive salary, have a great benefit package and be on the way to a great bonus at the end of the year.
Seasonal Drivers Wanted
Now Hiring Seasonal Drivers
Fowler & Middleton, Michigan
Can you drive from point A to point B? GAPS FS is looking for seasonal full-time tender truck drivers for our Fowler and Middleton locations. You must have a CDL Class A license, possess/be able to obtain a current DOT physical, and be able to pass drug testing. This position will require variable hours each week throughout the growing season.
Please call (989) 875-7661 for more information.